1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!! What resources are being scrapped for Maths in March?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by nat1958, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Hi, I read a post on TES somewhere that said some Maths resources/strategies or something are being scrapped by Gov in March. The poster said they would be really useful for trainee teachers, as they show how to break maths down and teach it. I wondered if anyone knew what and where it is? As I would really like to download it before it goes, as I am awaiting news on a PGCE place. Thanks [​IMG]

2. Lots of the stuff has already gone from the website.

3. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

But don't panic just yet. Many LAs have downloaded lots of the resources and have put them on their own sites. And the Strategies produced their Greatest Hits DVD with loads of their top material (Overcoming Barriers, Securing Levels, etc) on which was sent to all primaries. Not sure if there was a secondary version.

4. Thanks for the info, is there anywhere I can get that dvd from or would I have to contact a school? Is that the name of it, the greatest hits?? Thanks.