1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP - vcop?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mel22, Aug 30, 2007.

1. i hadn't heard of VCOP and Big Writing until i joined here a few weeks ago. I feel really inspired and intend to tell my school about it when we go back.
    I have started making resources for my classroom and just wondered if the top level on the pyramid equates to about level 1 in NC, next one down level 2 and so on.

Also could anyone recommend a book i could buy, as sadly there are no training courses near where i live.

Thanks

2. forgot to say i am in year 2

3. the ros wilson purple and gold books from andrell education are very helpful

4. I have stuff I can e-mail if you leave your e-mail address - all resources on file.

x

5. some stuff coming through now. Will have to try and get some more planning done before my husband gets in from work, I am sure he thinks I have been watching TV all day, when really I am stuck on this planning business lol.
    Will send more stuff through asap. x

6. Thanks for sending that stuff, its fantastic! i can get started now. Its very kind of you to share and if you have any more stuff i would be grateful for that too. Thanks x

7. will do as soon as I get a chance. sorry i can't put my e-mail up on here but have had a rough year and have to remain anon.

8. Emmaus, would you mind e-mailing me your VCOP bits. Thanks in anticipation. K :eek:)
    kingymadc@hotmail.com

9. Emmaus can I jump on board too please. I would really appreciate seeing it.
    bahli@btinternet.com

10. Emmaus any chance I could sneak a peak too please? I'm setting up classroom for the first time and it sounds really useful? Cheers.

11. Hi! Can I be rude and request a copy too! I'm really interested after looking on this site also!
    smith-28@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks in anticipation.

12. talulabell

talulabell New commenter

13. Wondering if i could jump on board please. Really want to set up a VCOP display in my classroom.
    becksy_beck@hotmail.com
    Thanks again

14. Emmanus, is there any chance I could have a copy of your VCOP; I dabbled a little last year and am trying to persuade school to take it up. Anything would be a massive help.
    Sorry to hear you had a tough year, here's to a better one and thanks so much for sharing!
    karenbentall@tiscali.co.uk

15. Can I have a copy too- am going to start in on Tuesday with yr 5 so need all the help I can get!
    hlinford@gmail.com
    thanks