1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! Subject leader progress reoprt to SLT

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by acceb, May 1, 2011.

1. Hi, I am a recently qualified teacher and have the responsibility of ICT across the school (Primary). I have been the subject leader since my NQT year and so far have begun to introduce the VLE into teaching and learning, successfully obtained over 35 laptops through the Home Access aggregation scheme, written policies, lead some staff training, done audits and worked with other professionals within our service level agreement and much, much more. Yet I have no idea ( or think I have no idea) where we are in terms of the curriculum and progression within the subject across the school.
    I have got to send in a termly progress report to the SLT and have no idea where to start. We are due an Ofsted any day (10 months over due!) and I am dreading them saying it will be an ICT focus.
    I am asking for advice on how you monitor the subject, ensure effectiveness of the subject and manage your time.
    Thank you in advance.
    Acceb