1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Searching for old DVD

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by agentalibi, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I am trying to get hold of a copy of two DFES DVDs published in 2004. They are "Pedagogy and Practice: Teaching and learning in secondary schools"
    They were part of a pack published by Dfes to support staff training in schools and were supplied free. The written materials are still available in the national archive but the DVDs don't seem to be available any more.
    I would like to use the materials with teachers I am working with in Nigeria and whilst it is possible to use the pack without the DVDs it is much better with them.
    My school had around 50 sets of the DVDs at the time and I guess there must still be some lurking around out there after 8 years!
    If you have a copy please let me know.
    <h1>
    </h1>

2. I am trying to get hold of a copy of two DFES DVDs published in 2004. They are "Pedagogy and Practice: Teaching and learning in secondary schools"
    They were part of a pack published by Dfes to support staff training in schools and were supplied free. The written materials are still available in the national archive but the DVDs don't seem to be available any more.
    I would like to use the materials with teachers I am working with in Nigeria and whilst it is possible to use the pack without the DVDs it is much better with them.
    My school had around 50 sets of the DVDs at the time and I guess there must still be some lurking around out there after 8 years!
    If you have a copy please let me know.
    <h1>
    </h1>