1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Round 11 Threshold Application

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by teacherd, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am applying for Threshold this year (Round 11) but my headteacher is still requesting a portfolio of evidence instead of just my last two performance management cycles. I am struggling with what to include as evidence for some of the standards. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am beginning to feel very stressed about the whole thing! Thank you[​IMG]

2. Hi
    I went through Threshold (round 11) just before the summer holidays, like you I was asked to prepare some evidence as a basis for a discussion. I was given a proforma based around the standards to fill in (took a couple of hours) which when it came to having the discussion made life very easy. If you want me to send you a blank copy of the proforma with some pointers, then send me your e-mail and I will get it to you.

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

Your head is not behaving in accordance with our contract (and hence the law). 2 PMs are ALL that is required.
    Contact your union office for confirmation and a commitment to support you in challenging this unreasonable demand - if you want to.