1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help required

Discussion in 'Personal' started by yfel_endwerce, Aug 25, 2015.

1. yfel_endwerce

yfel_endwerce Established commenter

Last time I posted on here I managed to annoy one person unintentionally and then to post on a 'moderated' forum. I understand the need for the second and having read a few forums now I think I understand how I annoyed the poster. Sorry for that by the way.

What I need is a link or directions to how to do things on here and if there is one a list of places on here I can post a message to see whether I'm doing it right. (without annoying someone) I'm struggling with the site format to be honest.

Any help would be welcomed

2. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

You could try joining and then posting on the help forum - but I do find the site rather clunky and difficult - for instance I can't seem to make this link work in the way I usually do.

https://community.tes.co.uk/tes_community_help/f/67.aspx

Edit - perhaps the link will work now.

3. GLsghost

GLsghost Star commenter

Join the club! We're all suffering with the clunkiness of these forums.

It seems there is going to be a new vesion of TES shortly. With a bit of luck and the wind blowing in the right direction, these diffiuclties will hopefully have been eradicated.

I think I read recently (but can't find the link) that they have stopped fixing the bugs on this site and are concentrating their efforts on getting the new site up and running.

4. yfel_endwerce

yfel_endwerce Established commenter

Thank you for the replies

The link works and I will try looking at Help posts. If there is going to be a new version I may wait though.