1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help required! Performing Arts GCSE planning and SOW help!

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by maccarrott, May 1, 2012.

1. Dear All
    I have been tasked with writing the SOW and planning the implementation of Performing Arts at my school.
    I am not Drama based but Music
    Would any kind person please contact me and assist me in which board is best to do WJEC and AQA are our front runners and I dont know either board.
    What resources do I need?
    Really an absolute beginner in this field.
    Thank you.

2. Dear All
    I have been tasked with writing the SOW and planning the implementation of Performing Arts at my school.
    I am not Drama based but Music
    Would any kind person please contact me and assist me in which board is best to do WJEC and AQA are our front runners and I dont know either board.
    What resources do I need?
    Really an absolute beginner in this field.
    Thank you.

3. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

The WJEC are a very supportive board - drop them an email or give them a call and get onto their training course which is usually in the autumn. Also, if you download from the website the 'teachers guide' that actually gives example frames for term by term delivery.

4. Thankyou very much for this information.I will have a look at it.