1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP ... PSRN Planning overview

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Miss.hendo, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Miss.hendo

Miss.hendo New commenter

Hello..

i have been trying toplan now for 3 solid days and still havent got anywhere...

i am trying to put together a Long term plan for maths so i know what i am going to cover throughout the year. i.e in thr autumn term i will cover..... ffollwed by spring and summer

does anyone have one i can use as a guide please as im going insane trying to work this out

Thanks

2. Miss.hendo

Miss.hendo New commenter

Hello..

i have been trying toplan now for 3 solid days and still havent got anywhere...

i am trying to put together a Long term plan for maths so i know what i am going to cover throughout the year. i.e in thr autumn term i will cover..... ffollwed by spring and summer

does anyone have one i can use as a guide please as im going insane trying to work this out

Thanks

3. Hi you sound just like me!Im teaching Rec/Y1 in Sept and cant get my head round it!As for Numeracy Ive just found mixed age plans on Cumbria Grid for learning and they have what we should be covering etc so that may be of use?