1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Primary Science Resources

Discussion in 'Science' started by dj_dunks2000, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Would be really grateful to know anybodys must have science resources in the primary school. And, are there any resources you think each class should have and what should be kept in a central store?

Thank you.

2. Would be really grateful to know anybodys must have science resources in the primary school. And, are there any resources you think each class should have and what should be kept in a central store?

Thank you.

3. Are you a coordinator setting up or tis this an assignment?
    Philip Harris do a primary catalogue as do TTS.

For lists of essentials try ASE
    Primary Science Equipment Handbook

Rosemary Feasey
    ASE

Published with the support of Esso UK PLC, this is a comprehensive guide to the basic science equipment needed to teach all stages of primary science curriculum. It provides:

An itemised, illustrated equipment list under topic, headings

OHP masters for use in policy development meetings and INSET

Guidance on buying, storing, maintaining and using equipment

Photocopiable checklists for auditing and purchasing equipment

Safety information

£ 10.00 NOTE:

4. Hi goat, thank you for the ideas - I will check these out ASAP. I am a new science co-ordinator/leader, straight out of my nqt year - so all help is appreciated.

5. Dear DJ Dunks 2000,

I have just set up a group on here called Primary Science Leaders/Coordinators. I'd like to create a community to support those in our role. Would you like to join?

lynndelia