1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!! primary DT evaluations support/tool

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by ezr, Sep 14, 2011.

1. ezr

ezr

I am a DT co-ordinator at a primary school where we have identified that the children are not very good at evaluting their work in DT. I have been given the task of providing children, possibly years groups, or key stages with a tool to support them in their work. I was thinking that perhaps a list of questions they could ask themselves and some key vocab might be a help...but don't really know where to start being very new to the role...
    Does anyone have any ideas of questions/vocab, examples of this type of thing???
    Many thanks

2. ezr

ezr

I am a DT co-ordinator at a primary school where we have identified that the children are not very good at evaluting their work in DT. I have been given the task of providing children, possibly years groups, or key stages with a tool to support them in their work. I was thinking that perhaps a list of questions they could ask themselves and some key vocab might be a help...but don't really know where to start being very new to the role...
    Does anyone have any ideas of questions/vocab, examples of this type of thing???
    Many thanks

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

There are some ideas in my coordinator's toolkit