1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help please

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by joannammarsh, Nov 9, 2017.

1. joannammarsh

joannammarsh New commenter

@tesAuthorTeam - please can you help...I've created a Children in Need 2017 Assembly and have had feedback to say that some of the slides are blank or don't work...when I check this, they all work perfectly. Is there any way you could check the resource and advise if I can do anything? I've also had a poor review, can this person be refunded? Do you know who has purchased this already, as it is a charity resource relevant to this week and next I am keen to resolve as soon as I can and to right any issues and reissue to people who have already purchased this....thanks in advance. Jo Marsh

2. jemmadaniels

jemmadaniels New commenter Staff Member

Hi @joannammarsh I have checked your resource and I think it could be the video file format on slides 5, 6 and 7 that may be causing an issue. In .PPT it looks like a big black square, and says 'we cannot not play this media object' when clicking on it. This may be what the reviewer is seeing also. Please could you email authors@tes.com directly to discuss this further and they will help you out.

3. joannammarsh

joannammarsh New commenter

Many thanks, I've just emailed them...