1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help please!!!!

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by Schoolwork24, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Schoolwork24

Schoolwork24 New commenter

Hi does anyone know where I can get the c2, c3, b2,b3 and p1,p2,p3 versions of these sheets!! They are really useful for the students and they keep asking for them.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Skeoch

Skeoch Star commenter

These look suspiciously like a revision guide book that I have used. They come from CGP, and you can buy them from their website (or from Amazon or others). If I am right in my identification, you mustn't be using them without paying for them - or the permission of the copyright owner.

3. Schoolwork24

Okay thanks so much

4. Schoolwork24

Do you have any idea what the book is called? Thanks

5. Skeoch

Skeoch Star commenter

Yes indeed. Try using your favourite search engine for CGP GCSE Revision. It will take you to the publisher's website.

6. Schoolwork24

Yeah I've had a look but can't seem to find them

7. zuba102

zuba102 New commenter

They aren't cgp, believe me I know those books page per page! I've used these for b1 and b2- I found them on tes, produced by a contributor, just have a search :)

never_expect_anything likes this.
  8. Schoolwork24

Thanks so much :)

9. marlin

marlin Star commenter

10. Schoolwork24

11. Schoolwork24

Where abouts can I find the b2 one?:)

12. never_expect_anything

never_expect_anything Occasional commenter

Yes, agree with zuba102. Not CGP. I definitely downloaded chemistry versions of these from a TES contributor, but no idea now who it was or whether they have uploaded them for all units, sorry.

13. wanet

wanet Star commenter

But I have seen paid for resources shared on TES by teachers who should know better. These may fall into that category.

14. yodaami2

yodaami2 Lead commenter

Aren't they PiXL learning mats?