1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by MrJackHeuze, May 20, 2012.

1. I have been given a project at school which we have to show what is going on inside my head. I love drama and performing. I have been given a polystyrene head, and we have to show through photography what is going on in my head. I was thinking about making a theatre curtain and placing my head and photos behind the curtain, to show ‘Life’s a drama’ ‘Life’s a stage’
    please could I have some ideas either, how to show it, or what and how to take photographs

2. I have been given a project at school which we have to show what is going on inside my head. I love drama and performing. I have been given a polystyrene head, and we have to show through photography what is going on in my head. I was thinking about making a theatre curtain and placing my head and photos behind the curtain, to show ‘Life’s a drama’ ‘Life’s a stage’
    please could I have some ideas either, how to show it, or what and how to take photographs