1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please !!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Felfella, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hello all, I want to do an assembly on australia, any ideas? Or does anyone have the script of "Johanna's walkabout" story by Robert Reed. I would really be grateful if I can have it, pleeeeeeeease. Thanks in advance

2. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Tie me Kangaroo Down?

3. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Not being obtuse, but why do you want to do an assembly on Australia if you don't have any ideas regarding what to do?
    Why not do an assembly on things you've got ideas for?

4. I have some ideas about doing an assembly about Australia, but I'm looking for something new that I haven't tried b4. Also I'm interested in "Johanna's walkabout" story, but I don't have the script.

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

As you have also asked this on the HT forum, I assume you are a Head. Bit worrying you can't sort out an assembly quickly and easily.

Could just google 'Assembly Australia' and get one from there.

6. Why is it worrying that I'm digging for new ideas "minnieminx"?
    Of course I googled b4 I posted my request, but didn't find anything interesting so far. Anyways, I only needed new ideas which you obviously don't have, so save your time typing and replying when you CANNOT HELP OR BENEFIT OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!