1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP PLEASE WITH A2 RUSSIAN!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by MILLBROOKLINDA, Jan 7, 2011.

1. We have a native Russian speaker who would like to do A2 Russian this year, having successfully completed AS last year.
    There are no Russian speakers at our school, but I would like to support Yulija - can anyone recommend any resources?
    Topic knowledge/exam technique are more important than language acquisition.
    Thank you!

2. Not sure of the A2 level, as I teach in Scotland but you could have a look at the SQA website Russian section. I teach Russian but not at that level at the moment.... for our Advanced Higher in S6 (French) I take a lot off the internet using online newspapers/magazines - necessary for comprehension & translation skills. I will have a better look when i have chance & give some detail[​IMG]

3. Thank you!

4. I think you mean www.rutube.ru
    Good luck with finding what you're looking for [​IMG]