1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help please! - People Who Help us assembly

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by MissS89, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    really need some help/guidance on where to go with a class assembly in reception class - our topic is people who help us.
    Was thinking of going down the lines of a story - possibly the story 'The Smartest Giant in Town'
    What else could this topic be used for in a class assembly?

Please help

2. Hi everyone,
    really need some help/guidance on where to go with a class assembly in reception class - our topic is people who help us.
    Was thinking of going down the lines of a story - possibly the story 'The Smartest Giant in Town'
    What else could this topic be used for in a class assembly?

Please help

3. There's a song on the sing up website that can be used, only I can't remember what it's called! You can register free and download it to CD. It starts with firefighters, has police etc. Good luck

4. Out of the Ark do a 'People Who Help Us' cd with loads of lovely songs on - I've used them in my assemblies before - went down a treat with the parents!

5. Hi,
    I am thinking of doing an assembly this week on 'The Smartest Giant in Town'. My class is Year 1 and I was thinking of gettting them to act it out.
    I just wondered if you did yours on this book - if so what did you do and how did it go?
    Thanks for any tips!