1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help please...I've lost CD-ROM from 100 Literacy Framework Lesson for Year 5

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Kabak, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I'm sorry to ask but I'm really desperate. I'm buried in marking and planning for parent consultations and having a general nightmare. My plan to be a bit lazy for the next two weeks and use the 100 Framework Literacy book has been hampered as I've only gone and lost the CD-ROM.
    I know with the English version the resources are on the disc in Word. I wonder if any kind soul out there would have the time to email me the resources for Unit 3 Stories for Other Cultures.
    My mail is unpunctual.miss@googlemail.com if it was possible.
    Thanks in advance. If I can do anything in return for a Year 5 saviour, I'd be more than happy.

Thanks

2. I'm sorry to ask but I'm really desperate. I'm buried in marking and planning for parent consultations and having a general nightmare. My plan to be a bit lazy for the next two weeks and use the 100 Framework Literacy book has been hampered as I've only gone and lost the CD-ROM.
    I know with the English version the resources are on the disc in Word. I wonder if any kind soul out there would have the time to email me the resources for Unit 3 Stories for Other Cultures.
    My mail is unpunctual.miss@googlemail.com if it was possible.
    Thanks in advance. If I can do anything in return for a Year 5 saviour, I'd be more than happy.

Thanks

3. Poppy_Red

Poppy_Red New commenter

Hi,

I have this but ive left it at school - could email tomorrow or is that too late?

4. I know this is a really old thread but would it be at all possible for one of you to email this to me?