1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help please! International job fairs / USA

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by benmorse, Jan 9, 2012.

1. So I'm thinking of making the move to the East Coast, and I'd like to do it through teaching. I tried last year by browsing job searches with little or no luck, but have no idea where to look for international recruitment fairs, specifically for the US. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Or better still, success stories they'd like to share, or routes other than firing CVs at schools and praying? all help and advice welcomed...

B

2. So I'm thinking of making the move to the East Coast, and I'd like to do it through teaching. I tried last year by browsing job searches with little or no luck, but have no idea where to look for international recruitment fairs, specifically for the US. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Or better still, success stories they'd like to share, or routes other than firing CVs at schools and praying? all help and advice welcomed...

B