1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP PLEASE!!! Assembly on excellence!!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by loulabelle_bumble, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Hi,
    My head has started an assembly rota, where every week one of the teacher has to lead a whole school assembly based on the weekly theme. I am absoloutely fine with this..... apart from the fact that my theme for the week is 'Excellence'!!! ARGH! (why couldnt Iof had satying safe of being healthy etc)
    I have no idea what to do! want to do something relevant to the children..... previously the head has done one based on the winter olympic winners. I askedher for some guidance but with no luck!
    Any ideas? All suggestions more than welcome..... I am kind of floundering with this one..... and on top of finishing reports for Tuesday, my creative thinking juices have run out!!!

Many thanks, Lou xxx

2. Hi,
    My head has started an assembly rota, where every week one of the teacher has to lead a whole school assembly based on the weekly theme. I am absoloutely fine with this..... apart from the fact that my theme for the week is 'Excellence'!!! ARGH! (why couldnt Iof had satying safe of being healthy etc)
    I have no idea what to do! want to do something relevant to the children..... previously the head has done one based on the winter olympic winners. I askedher for some guidance but with no luck!
    Any ideas? All suggestions more than welcome..... I am kind of floundering with this one..... and on top of finishing reports for Tuesday, my creative thinking juices have run out!!!

Many thanks, Lou xxx