1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP!! PGDE Interview

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by jnshent, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I have an interview at a university on 17th March to do my PGDE. My degree is in Cultural Studies and my work experience is in retail for past 7 years. I have undertaken various work experience recently and have planned more in the run up to the interview. I am quite nervous about the interview and have to do a 5 minute talk on how to teach my chosen subject which is Media Studies. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

2. I have an interview at a university on 17th March to do my PGDE. My degree is in Cultural Studies and my work experience is in retail for past 7 years. I have undertaken various work experience recently and have planned more in the run up to the interview. I am quite nervous about the interview and have to do a 5 minute talk on how to teach my chosen subject which is Media Studies. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

3. Where is your interview?