1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help- PGCE assignments

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by NHC00, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Hi everyone!!!
    I am 6 weeks into my PGCE course!! just finished my first two weeks at school! but now I have the half term to get to write up my assignment which is due in two weeks....but the problem is...I've only managed to write half 700 words and I need to do twice that!! Just wondering if anyone can give me any tips or share any ideas????
    PLEASEEEEEEEE!!
    The assignments is on-A critical Analysis of general Professional issues in Teaching

Thanks all!!!

2. Surely this should be your own work with your own ideas? If you were determined enough to start a pgce, you must have reseached teaching so use that research for your work.

3. Seriously that is such a wide-scope ! Wish that was my assignment

Select a few prominent teaching issues - of which there are tons (literacy, numeracy - I am only giving you two!) and write about those.

4. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New commenter

Go on any Education news website (like this one, conveniently). You should be drowning in possible professional issues.