1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! Pebblepad SHU Advice

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by lucylurvesu, Mar 12, 2018.

1. lucylurvesu

lucylurvesu New commenter

I am currently trying to complete my Pebblepad as part of my PGCE schools direct course. Is there anybody out there who can help point me in the right direction of what I am doing? It's causing me unnecessary stress and it doesn't sound very good. Would anybody be willing to show me theirs maybe so I can use as a guide?

TIA.

2. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Lead commenter

Do you mean you're having trouble creating a digital portfolio (Pebblepad is just an application)?

Perhaps if you describe what it is you are trying to do it would help if giving more useful advice.

3. lucylurvesu

lucylurvesu New commenter

As part of our University course we have to complete an assignment on Pebblepad. We have 'posts' and in each post we have a focus child and we have to say how we helped the child in each post feel as though they were participating, achieving and belonging. For example, 'the child as a reader and a writer' is post 2 and within this you have to say why you chose the specific child (in my case the child's writing didn't flow) and then I have to say what intervention I ran and reflect and there are posts like this for maths, science, wider curriculum, pe. I'm just wondering if anybody has had to do it before and can give me something to have a look at to help ease my mind.

4. welshwizard

welshwizard Established commenter Forum guide

The brief is very clear. There is no need for a guide. This is very much an individual exercise and not something that should be copied or transferred via the internet. If you Google learning intervention then there will be some further information about the background and process.