1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help on Autobiographical Coursework

Discussion in 'English' started by Jsouassou, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Jsouassou

Jsouassou New commenter

Hey everyone on TES

You can probably see by my poorly constructed sentence that I am a GCSEstudent (hoping to become a teacher) that needs a bit of help/ direction. (Not implying that every GCSE Student can't write standard English)

I have a piece of Autobiographical writing that I've done for the third time, and I've asked to do it again because my language skills has considerably increased. I know it's a bit cheeky, but I would appreciate very much if someone could check it and just offer me suggestions how to improve it and such like.

If you do, thank you very much. I want to get a widespread view on suggestions, so that I don't pester my English teacher again.

Once again, thank you

Joseph

Oh, the link for the autobiographical writing is here: https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Autobiographical-Coursework-6072120/

2. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

I have checked this and made some comments.
    Please post your email address so that I can send them

3. Jsouassou

Jsouassou New commenter

Yeah, it's Jsouassou@live.co.uk

Thank you very much. It's probably a nice feeling being a teacher.