1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help Ofsted on Monday

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by charl7, Jan 28, 2011.

1. I have done my planning for next and was wondering if anyone would have a look at it for me and give me some feedback. I'm a reception teacher and our topic is aliens. Please let me know your address so I can email you the planning.

Thank you

2. I have done my planning for next and was wondering if anyone would have a look at it for me and give me some feedback. I'm a reception teacher and our topic is aliens. Please let me know your address so I can email you the planning.

Thank you

3. Of course. We have just done aliens a few weeks ago and it was great!!!!! e.hathaway@stmryb29.bham.sch.uk

4. susbo

susbo New commenter

Hi
    We did 'outer space' a while ago when the aliens landed and may be able to help too.
    suzi@5223.co.uk

5. Hi
    We are currently doing this topic and are also awaiting the call, hope I can be of some help.
    starjin5@gmail.com

6. Thank you all for replying, I have emailed you all my planning.

7. GemsEYFS

GemsEYFS New commenter

Hi, our reception are doing aliens over next few weeks, i am also doing a similar theme in Nursrey. Would love you have a look, also, Good luck!

8. GemsEYFS

GemsEYFS New commenter