1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! OCR Applied Unit 11: Managerial and Supervisory Roles

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by davewa, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Hello,

I am currrently teaching this topic (only started after business strategy and business law exams were complete), but have only just started and am unfamilar with how to structure my lessons.

I have only come into a new school this term and have never taught applied before, so any resources or advice that could assist or guide me would be fantastic!

Cheers.

2. Hello,

I am currrently teaching this topic (only started after business strategy and business law exams were complete), but have only just started and am unfamilar with how to structure my lessons.

I have only come into a new school this term and have never taught applied before, so any resources or advice that could assist or guide me would be fantastic!

Cheers.

3. Carol Carysforth text books are often closely linked to OCR units, I know her Administration and Secretarial book is really helpful to the OCR units I am doing - dont quite know what one to recommend for you - but that might be a start. You may be able to have a preview on Amazon of one or two which will give you a good indication.