1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed!

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by boltoncharlie, Feb 29, 2016.

1. boltoncharlie

boltoncharlie New commenter

Hi all,
    I have added my resources to the US market and those resources are now on page one of my shop. Ideally I would have my UK based resources on page 1 and 2. Is there a way I can reorder them?
    Thank you in advance.

Global Teacher

2. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

The UK/US resources are messy. Think we've had threads like this before. TES did send an email a while ago, I think about no longer needing to specify which were resources for the US - something along those lines anyway.

I've said before that I think having a UK and US tab in the shop (similar to how it is in the 'my resources' section would be much more accessible and easier to navigate for customers.
    As they are, I don't think there's a way to reorder them.

3. boltoncharlie

boltoncharlie New commenter

Thank you for your response cath_h. Yes, it would be great if customers could select US or UK. I guess we can wait to see if this happens. I have only sold one resource in the US market and want to build up my UK shop further. Only been doing this a month, so I am still learning... ;-)

4. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

Good stuff. I've not sold anything in the US and I've been doing it since Feb last year. UK resource sales are becoming much more steady :)
    Good luck!

5. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

I am so confused by the us uk thing! I kinda ignore it.

6. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

I have put one thing on the US site because I know the copyright that applies in the UK doesn't apply there. That's really the only thing I use it for.

7. thinkypublishing

thinkypublishing Occasional commenter

I have US versions of resources because of 'full stop' vs 'period' etc. but I've not uploaded them on TES as yet to save confusion.

8. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

9. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter