1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

help needed

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by seagirl, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Hi there - does anyone know where I can access some information/ training about using raiseonlne and interpreting data. I am not currently in a school, so cannot use a school log in to the official site. I need to brush up my skills, for an interview. Thanks

2. Hi there - does anyone know where I can access some information/ training about using raiseonlne and interpreting data. I am not currently in a school, so cannot use a school log in to the official site. I need to brush up my skills, for an interview. Thanks

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

May I suggest that you ask this question on the SMT or Headteachers Forums?
    In fact you could do a search on there first, as the question may well have been asked loads before.
    Do open the Welcome thread at the top of this Forum - it has 2 clickables about interviews that you may find useful.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars