1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help Needed, you excellent people

Discussion in 'Geography' started by scottjw, Jul 21, 2011.

1. One of the first bits of advice I was given on my PGCE was not to reinvent the wheel. This proved invaluable, and although I appreciate the need to make every lesson my own, it is always nice to have a starting point.

Similarly, I am about to start decorating my new classroom. There are certain things I 'must' have on the walls for my HoF. Some of them I have, some of them I have already made, however, if anyone has any of the following (in display format or basic format) then I would very much appreciate it if you could pass them on to me.

I need;
    Key words and definitions

Blooms Taxonomy

GCSE Grade descriptors

These are the things that I have been told to include. On top of this, I have my own maps, posters and pictures.

If people have already put them on here, then do please point me towards their location. Alternatively, if you would like to email them to me then I can be reached at;
    scottjameswilliams1@googlemail.com

Thank you very much in advance

2. One of the first bits of advice I was given on my PGCE was not to reinvent the wheel. This proved invaluable, and although I appreciate the need to make every lesson my own, it is always nice to have a starting point.

Similarly, I am about to start decorating my new classroom. There are certain things I 'must' have on the walls for my HoF. Some of them I have, some of them I have already made, however, if anyone has any of the following (in display format or basic format) then I would very much appreciate it if you could pass them on to me.

I need;
    Key words and definitions

Blooms Taxonomy

GCSE Grade descriptors

These are the things that I have been told to include. On top of this, I have my own maps, posters and pictures.

If people have already put them on here, then do please point me towards their location. Alternatively, if you would like to email them to me then I can be reached at;
    scottjameswilliams1@googlemail.com

Thank you very much in advance