1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed (will be paid) Edexcel ICT GCSE Unit 2 - controlled assessment

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by sushmabunger, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hi,

I'm a NQT and currently covering Edexcel spec 2010 GCSE ICT - and just completing Unit 2 controlled assessment - topic "get up get moving".

Due to being a NQT and the only ICT teacher in my small school, I'm finding moderating the Unit challenging, as i have never done this before. I only have 8 students on the course and would welcome some support marking their assessments.

I have been authorised by my senior management that they are willing to pay for a teacher to come in who is familiar with the spec, even in the Easter holidays.

Please get in touch if you can help.
    Sush_kb@hotmail.com

Thanks

2. Hi,

I'm a NQT and currently covering Edexcel spec 2010 GCSE ICT - and just completing Unit 2 controlled assessment - topic "get up get moving".

Due to being a NQT and the only ICT teacher in my small school, I'm finding moderating the Unit challenging, as i have never done this before. I only have 8 students on the course and would welcome some support marking their assessments.

I have been authorised by my senior management that they are willing to pay for a teacher to come in who is familiar with the spec, even in the Easter holidays.

Please get in touch if you can help.
    Sush_kb@hotmail.com

Thanks

3. Hi, sushmabunger - am sending you a PM.
    MTV

4. Have you looked at the facebook group "Edexcel GCSE ICT 2010" for this as well. It is very helpful. There should be examplar material due out anytime soon. Sorry I can't help with the other request but might be helpful for you to have a read.

5. Thank you, i will take a look when i get home from work today. :)