1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

help needed to find a copy of Christopher Bruce's Ghost Dance

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Maitch, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Sorry last message wasn't clear as a 'standalone' as I've been posting updates.
    I have just finally managed a successful copy from VHS (TV recording) into Nero so can burn DVD's from it. The VHS tape was old and had deteriorated a bit, but it's still copied reasonable well. If you use my inbox to send me an address, or the email address in the previous post I should be able to help.

2. It arrived this morning! Thank you so much!

3. Hi. I have been looking everywhere for a DVD of Ghost Dances. Looks like someone in this group has it. I am in the US. Please let me know if you are able to share it, I can't find one no matter how much I look. I guess I could as Christopher but I'd rather not...

4. Did anyone manage to find the video or DVD of Ghost Dances as I am new to teaching GCSE dance and I really really need a copy!!!! Help!!!!

5. Not looked at this thread for a while but I still have a slightly 'tired' copy taken from VHS to DVD. cal@randwick.org.uk

6. Not looked at this thread for a while but I still have a slightly 'tired' copy taken from VHS to DVD. cal@randwick.org.uk - I have saved it as an MP4 but it seems to large to upload anywhere.

7. Did you find a copy? Forgotten who asked now! Not looked at this thread for a while but I still have a slightly 'tired' copy taken from VHS to DVD. cal@randwick.org.uk

8. Apologies for the multiple posts - I was failing to reply individually!

9. AlwaysPE

AlwaysPE New commenter

Hi there, I know this post was from a long time ago however I was wondering if you still have a copy of this? I've searched everywhere and can't find it at all.

Thanks

10. AlwaysPE

AlwaysPE New commenter

HI there, I know this post was from some time ago but do you still have a copy of this? Really struggling to find it anywhere!! Thanks