1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed please! - Adult Numeracy Tutors

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by vickywhyte, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hi

I am currently studying at Queens University Belfast on the Diploma in the teaching and management of adult numeracy course.

As part of the course we are required to complete a small piece of research on a topic that we feel impacts on our teaching practice.

I have decided to look into the impact of not being able to recall multiplication facts on my learners numeracy skills.

Below is a link to a short survey and I would be very grateful if any of you could complete the survey. There are only 10 questions and it should only take a moment or two.

Thank you in advance!

Vicky

www.surveymonkey.com/s/R8W3NJ9

2. Hi

I am currently studying at Queens University Belfast on the Diploma in the teaching and management of adult numeracy course.

As part of the course we are required to complete a small piece of research on a topic that we feel impacts on our teaching practice.

I have decided to look into the impact of not being able to recall multiplication facts on my learners numeracy skills.

Below is a link to a short survey and I would be very grateful if any of you could complete the survey. There are only 10 questions and it should only take a moment or two.

Thank you in advance!

Vicky

www.surveymonkey.com/s/R8W3NJ9