1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed - KS1 assembly linked to wheels &/or transport topic

Discussion in 'Primary' started by laprofesora, May 4, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I need to do an assembly next week linked to our KS1 topic (wheels) and have no ideas at all - we've only just started topic so it needs to be fairly general. A good story about someone going on a journey using different transport?
    Previous years teachers have using the BBC something to think about programmes from Summer 1999 only I can't find our cassette anywhere. If anyone has a copy & time perhaps you could tell me what stories it uses. (BBC not replied to my email as yet!)
    All ideas/suggestions gratefully received. Thanks!

2. Hi,
    I need to do an assembly next week linked to our KS1 topic (wheels) and have no ideas at all - we've only just started topic so it needs to be fairly general. A good story about someone going on a journey using different transport?
    Previous years teachers have using the BBC something to think about programmes from Summer 1999 only I can't find our cassette anywhere. If anyone has a copy & time perhaps you could tell me what stories it uses. (BBC not replied to my email as yet!)
    All ideas/suggestions gratefully received. Thanks!