1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

help needed - good new ideas for lessons

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by naturalcynic, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I am just returning to PE teaching after several years out and was wondering if anyone has used or found any decent resources, online or otherwise, to update my bank of drills / activities etc in all activities. I know other subjects have good sites such as teach-ict, mymaths that have example lessons, interesting activites. Is there anything available for PE that identifies teaching/ technique points, progressions, practical conditioned games and so on for secondary level PE?

2. I am just returning to PE teaching after several years out and was wondering if anyone has used or found any decent resources, online or otherwise, to update my bank of drills / activities etc in all activities. I know other subjects have good sites such as teach-ict, mymaths that have example lessons, interesting activites. Is there anything available for PE that identifies teaching/ technique points, progressions, practical conditioned games and so on for secondary level PE?