1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help needed for A level Geog2 and Geo4B AQA

Discussion in 'Geography' started by ME80, May 18, 2011.

1. Im studying A level geography distance learning and im fine with Geog 1 and Geog 3 on AQA which are the theory papers but im struggling with resources and advice on the papers as the textbooks and revision guies dont really cover this stuff. All geography teachers I know dont teach A level AQA so any hel, advice etc would be great.
    Ive got the advanced information book for Geo4B but im not sure what to do with it other than not mark it!! And im not sure how to revise for Geog 2 even though im expected to show geography skills etc in the exam.
    I hope there are some great A level AQA geography teachers out there who can help me.......
    Thanks

2. Im studying A level geography distance learning and im fine with Geog 1 and Geog 3 on AQA which are the theory papers but im struggling with resources and advice on the papers as the textbooks and revision guies dont really cover this stuff. All geography teachers I know dont teach A level AQA so any hel, advice etc would be great.
    Ive got the advanced information book for Geo4B but im not sure what to do with it other than not mark it!! And im not sure how to revise for Geog 2 even though im expected to show geography skills etc in the exam.
    I hope there are some great A level AQA geography teachers out there who can help me.......
    Thanks