1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help neede OCR Gateway science module this Thursday

Discussion in 'Science' started by elljell, Jan 11, 2011.

1. elljell

elljell New commenter

Could somebody please help me. My daughter is sitting the ocr gateway science b paper this week. i have just discovered a new type of paper on their website which is different from all the previous ones she has practised. Which one will she be sitting this week?. She is dyslexic so the new one with an empasis on long explanations without practising this is rather worrying. If anybody could just confirm what paper she will do i would really appreciate it.Thanks in anticipation.

2. elljell

elljell New commenter

Could somebody please help me. My daughter is sitting the ocr gateway science b paper this week. i have just discovered a new type of paper on their website which is different from all the previous ones she has practised. Which one will she be sitting this week?. She is dyslexic so the new one with an empasis on long explanations without practising this is rather worrying. If anybody could just confirm what paper she will do i would really appreciate it.Thanks in anticipation.

3. sci84

sci84 New commenter

4. elljell

elljell New commenter

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for the link. That is one worry less.