1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP! need a school to email in Liverpool

Discussion in 'Primary' started by elliemorley, Jan 6, 2011.

1. We are a small school (270) and I have a class of year 5's, 30 of them! We are studying John Lennon this term and are looking for a school to email in Liverpool. We are approximatley 3 miles from the centre of Plymouth, Devon and I am looking for a similair school, if possible. We are hoping to compare and contrast the 2 cities as well as learning the skills of emailing.
    Hopefully we could start as soon as possible and are looking to email once a week until Easter.
    Please respond if you can help
    thanks

2. Hi, I teach Y3 in Everton in Liverpool - about a mile out of the city centre. I will mention it to our upper KS2 teachers tomorrow - a 4/5 class, and straight 5&6 classes. My class range from 1C to 2A in writing but I may be able to plan something if other teachers cannot fit it in. We have similar numbers to you, including a nursery but class sizes are around 25. When you say you are looking for a similar school, do you mean in size or area or in another way? Sounds like a great idea, but we are only just setting up a website and so only have the school's admin email address. Would this be a problem?
    My personal email is anna_carmel@hotmail.com if you want to get in touch.

3. thank you!!! Will email you over the weekend!