1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Montessori Interview Ideas

Discussion in 'Independent' started by anon255, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I have been offered an interview in a KS2 Montessori school and as part of the day I have been asked to teach a 20 minute lesson on a subject of my choice to a yr5/6 class. I don't have previous experience in a Montessori setting, but do have 8 yrs experience of teaching at KS2 and think my syle of teaching is fairly similar.
    What sort of activity would they be looking for? (I think I'd like to go with literacy)
    Any ideas would be great!
    Thanks

2. Hi all,
    I have been offered an interview in a KS2 Montessori school and as part of the day I have been asked to teach a 20 minute lesson on a subject of my choice to a yr5/6 class. I don't have previous experience in a Montessori setting, but do have 8 yrs experience of teaching at KS2 and think my syle of teaching is fairly similar.
    What sort of activity would they be looking for? (I think I'd like to go with literacy)
    Any ideas would be great!
    Thanks