1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Module 5 Listos 2?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by scout1984, Feb 3, 2008.

1. scout1984

scout1984 New commenter

Hi
    I have a job interview and have found out they've just finished module 4 in Listos 2. Please can anyone tell me what comes next and any other info in the book? I'm inbetween school placements and so can't get my hands on a copy!

Thank you!

2. scout1984

scout1984 New commenter

Hi
    I have a job interview and have found out they've just finished module 4 in Listos 2. Please can anyone tell me what comes next and any other info in the book? I'm inbetween school placements and so can't get my hands on a copy!

Thank you!

3. I have a copy right here....

Mod 4 is El turismo...

Mod 5 is !Diviertete!
    5.1 (p.76/77) Quieres ir al cine? (Arranging to go out)
    Vocab: El club de jovenes
    El cine
    El parque de atracciones
    La bolera
    La pista de hielo
    Diga!
    Cuando?
    A que hora?

Example phone dialogue (reading activity) arranging to go out to cinema then listening activity (4 conversations) of where and when(day)?

Then p.77 have listening activity with the time they are going to meet up as well as where.. inclusing esta manana/tarde etc.

End of p.76 has the 'mobile text conversation' replacing images with correct phrases to conplete the conversation.

Should be some worksheets/stuff on TES resources or linguashare....

Good luck!

4. scout1984

scout1984 New commenter

thank u so, so much!

5. De nada!

Best of luck with the interview.

6. If you post your email address I'll send you the scheme of work and vocab list to go with it.

7. scout1984

scout1984 New commenter

8. Can u send me it as well coz I have a test tomorrow on this module 5 listening, reading and writing. we have a speaking on monday so plz help me thx. my e-mail is beyonce24@hotmail.co.uk[​IMG]