1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help me with some info regarding the Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ShriekofAraby, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I'm looking into the KSA as a place to work, and I really need some info/advice regarding some of the schools there. If you have worked there, or if you know a lot about the schools and compounds there, please PM me as I want to talk about specific schools and I don't want this thread deleted.
    Thank-you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide.

2. You've been PM'd.

3. Hi there - I am about to make the move to Saudi in September, working at the BISJ (aka conti school) in Jeddah. I believe Hippo's wife worker there for a while and I am sure he will speak positively about it. Everything I have heard about this school is positive and although I haven't started there it sounds like one of the best schools out there.

I think JPGS has undergone a change in management and hit the Arab press recently, but I think it has been a good school to work at in the past...

Feel free to ask any specifics and I'll see what I can do! But I think the other two PMs you got are from pretty experienced and seasoned intl teachers - I would trust their opinions and advice!

All the best....

4. Schaiser, I meant to PM this. Apologies.