1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help me trace a book, please.

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

There is a book I used to read to my class before I retired. I think my little grandson would love it but I can't remember what it's called or who wrote it.I can't find it in the shops either. It's about Miss Muffet's birthday party and the various creatures who come to it with presents that rhyme, like 'oodles of noodles'. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

2. Possibly 'Little Miss Muffet's count-along surprise'. Increasing numbers of creatures bearing gifts from one spider to ten crocodiles.

by Emma Chichester Clark

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Thank you . That's exactly the one!

4. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Miss-Muffet-Counts-Ten/dp/0862647479 was reading it today!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Ha. It must be out of print, it seems.

6. You can get one on abebooks from USA for about £5.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Thanks, everyone. It seems to be just back in print and I have ordered a copy from amazon. I am v grateful to you all.

8. I am glad you found the book Nutella. I am looking forward to the day when I have Grandchildren to read to them my favourite stories!!
    I do envy you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Yes. It is such a treat, magmac. I am very lucky even if I do have to make a 22,000 mile round trip for the privilege!