1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help - LRRH

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pollymay, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I need help please. We are doing an alternative version to LRRH. That the wolf was innocent. I need lots of creative ideas - what could be his side of the story? How can he explain his innocence? Any ideas greatly appreciated.

2. greta444

greta444 New commenter

He could have been testing his new set of dentures and mistakenly sunk his teeth into Grandma.
    He could have been desperately hungry and Grandma said eat me instead of LRRH.

3. Have you seen the wolf's version of the three little pigs? I know it's a different story, but it might be a good starting point.
    [​IMG]

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

5. Try the film Hoodwinked too.

6. See the new Guardian advert - it is fantastic!! One of the claims is that the Wolf couldn't have possibly done it as he had asthma!!

Kim :)

7. FAIL! Just read the post properly, you're talking about Little Red Riding Hood, I'm taking about Three Little Pigs.... Sorry!!

8. chocolateworshipper

chocolateworshipper Occasional commenter

I bet if you got the kids to be the wolf in the "hot seat" - they would come up with lots of creative ideas of their own. Here is one suggestion anyway: you humans eat animals - why shouldn't I eat humans?