1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help - Lego men camera angles/shots

Discussion in 'English' started by Dingle_Dangle, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Have seen this and think it's brilliant but haven't been able to locate on teachit despite numerous attempts. Does anybody have a link? Would anybody be able to email it to me please? Rebeccaknowles@hotmail.co.uk

Would be very much appreciated as think it's brilliant and am moving on to Media coursework next week....hope somebody can help.

2. Have seen this and think it's brilliant but haven't been able to locate on teachit despite numerous attempts. Does anybody have a link? Would anybody be able to email it to me please? Rebeccaknowles@hotmail.co.uk

Would be very much appreciated as think it's brilliant and am moving on to Media coursework next week....hope somebody can help.

3. gruoch

gruoch Occasional commenter

Google 'storyboards'

4. Thank you so much - really appreciate this x

5. Though unfortunately they weren't the ones I was looking for - much better than the boring ones I have found but not quite as amazing as the lego men. Anybody got them?

6. I know the ones you mean they were with teachit but had to be withdrawn because of copywright issues

7. indychick

indychick New commenter

I think htey may be on the Herts Grid in the English and literacy section.

I've got them in hard copy. They are great

8. hi Indychick - anyway you could email me a copy of them? would really appreciate it, thanks

ceri_ward@hotmail.com

9. I've emailed a copy to you. It is a very good resource.

10. I've been looking for them too. I thought they were a myth! Could I possibly have a copy too?
    abetharm@hotmail.com.
    Thanks very, very much.

11. I've sent you all a copy. Let me know if any of you don't get it as it's Sunday morning and I'm bleary-eyed! %)

12. Oh and it would be great if you could pass it on to others who ask. xx