1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP -KEY STAGE 2 2011 SUBLEVEL THESHOLDS!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by archangel, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Thank you milgod. I know it isn't rocket science. I was trying to save time by seeing if they had been worked out already.
    Historychick - the secondary DH hadn't made the document themselves. It was sent to the school. I doubt very much that sublevel thresholds would be something anyone would get their kicks from. Analysing data is a big part of management as you may one day grow up to find out. If you didn't know the answer to the original question- I wonder why you wasted time replying.
    After getting no kicks whatsoever from looking at numbers before school, in my break, lunchbreak and after school - teaching all day - I just have time to colour my pie charts in before bedtime. And I won't bother asking a question on here again.

2. WolfPaul

WolfPaul New commenter

Oh come on Milgod. I use sub-sub-sub levels now, don't you?
    [​IMG]

3. Great response historychick - glad you decided to run along.
    Thanks to people who posted helpful replies.

4. I too have needed the sublevel thresholds.

5. Oh for goodness sake, grow up you lot, aren't we all in this together, we need to support each other not criticise....

6. Would like confirmation on how to split level into sublevel when not multiple of 3. For instance mathematics level 4 is spread over 32 marks.
    I would split this 10/12/10 giving 4b the largest bracket but my head has said he would split this 11/10/11 giving 4b the smaller bracket in this case. Just interested to know how other school's approach this (have noticed school tracker example would agree with head on this one)?
    Thanks to anyone who can help!