1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! Key Stage 1 Writing SAT 2009

Discussion in 'Primary' started by suzian1, May 15, 2011.

1. A couple of things. First, we are doing the 2009 KS1 writing tasks this week and can't find the marking sheets specific to the short and long tasks. The short one is the character description and the longer one is to write a non chronological report on Night. Does anyone have them and forward them to me.?

Second, earlier in the year our children did some non chron reports on animals, including nocturnal ones. We can't be penalised for this can we?

Ok, really do need help, here

my email address is ian.leak@googlemail.com

many thanks

Ian

2. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

Don't panic Ian! There's only one Teacher's Guide for Maths but two separate Teacher's Guides for English and the mark schemes are in the one for Spelling and Writing tasks. Your school must have them - they'll be in the teacher's packs.
    Don't panic about having taught nocturnal animals before - can't believe there will be anyone who hasn't because how else would our children have anything they could write about!

3. Does anyone have a copy of the KS1 long and short writing tasks sats marking sheets for 2009? Need desperately. Can't find anywhere? Ian.leak@googlemail.com

Ta x

4. It's the optional assessment sheets I need x