1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! I've lost the school's only copy of ALS Module 2!!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rubiales, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Just wondering if anyone out there has an electronic copy of ALS Module 2 (the blue one!) that they could send me. I am using it with a small group of children in Year 4 and have mislaid the school's only copy! Would be very grateful if anyone can help!!

Thanks in advance :)

2. Just wondering if anyone out there has an electronic copy of ALS Module 2 (the blue one!) that they could send me. I am using it with a small group of children in Year 4 and have mislaid the school's only copy! Would be very grateful if anyone can help!!

Thanks in advance :)

3. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately the link is for FLS for Year 5 children but ALS, having been replaced with a new scheme for Year 3, is no longer available to download from DFES. WE were using ALS due to available resources, so if anyone has an electronic copy downloaded before it was deleted from DFES site I would be very grateful!!

4. jenhet

jenhet New commenter

Have you tried the online oprdering part of the www.teachernet.gov.uk website? They deliver anything you order - usually free - BY COURIER!

5. I have all the ALS files as PDF's. Let me know your email address and I will forward them 2 you!

6. Hi. I am in the same situation and am overseas . I have modules 1 and 3 but not 2.Please would you send me an electronic copy. My email is
    gunacuda@yahoo.com

Thanks

7. Hi,
    I just saw your post that you have all the ALS modules as PDF's. I have recently begun teaching this at my school and while I have been able to get hold of hard copies of modules 1 and 2, I have not however been able to find modules 3 and 4. I would be hugely grateful if you could email me all 4 modules however so I can keep them on file. My email address is:
    saz_2907@hotmail.com
    Many thanks
    Sarah

8. Could you send me the PDFs please? They worked so well- but cant find them anywhere now.
    teachhappy1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Wannateach

9. Hello everyone
    Thanks for your contributions to our forums.
    We notice that many of you post regarding your available free resources but have you ever thought about uploading the URL to our resource area?
    By doing so it would mean the recommended resource would be seen by hundreds of thousands of teachers who regularly search for resources.
    <font size="2" face="Arial">If you are looking for any resources, the best place to look is in our resource area. <font size="2" face="Arial">In addition, to avoid forum members posting email addresses publicly and to avoid having to email individuals, you could upload your resource and make it available to a larger number of teachers who would benefit.</font>
    </font>You can do this from the following page:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/resourceUpload_step1.aspx
    Best wishes

10. Hi Angie,
    I have moved school and the ALS seems to have moved too! Could you send me the PDF's I woul dbe super grateful thanks.
    I have module 1 but not the rest and I am working with Year 4 so I need the ones that are missing really.
    Huge thanks in advance.
    broseley@talktalk.net

11. Hi Angele,

I was hoping that you may still have the PDF's of the ALS intervention, which you could send to me. It would really help me out. Many Thanks, Dominic.
    My E-mail is: dominic_proctor@hotmail.com

12. Msz

Msz Established commenter

13. Hi there,

I came across this site whilst looking for a copy of the NLS Additional Literacy Support Module 3 for school. I have no idea if you still have it as a PDF but, if so, could you please forward it to me at bursar@polebrook.northants-ecl.gov.uk. Thank you in advance! :)

14. Hi,

I've been trying to find one aspect of the ALS programme which was the description of the witch. If you have the modules electronically can you send then to:-

sgibb@stgeorges.portsmouth.sch.uk

It would be greatly appreciated.

Sandra

15. Hi,

Can you let our school have the modules for ALS please. I specifically want the witch description which was in the handbook and possibly module 1. I have parts of module 3 only.
    sgibb@stgeorges.portsmouth.sch.uk
    Thanks

Sandra

16. dear angele... do you still have all the ALS files as pdf... if so could you please email them to me at famz_93@live.com. thanyou.

17. Hi

I really need a copy of ALs module 1 if anyone has it? Module 2 is available on line but i need something a little easier

sadiemsmith@hotmail.co.uk

thanks in advance!