1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help ! Interview tomorrow !

Discussion in 'Independent' started by kiora, Mar 22, 2012.

1. kiora

kiora New commenter

I have an interview at a private junior school tomorrow and one of my referees has just phoned me and asked whether I realise the job is to lead Literacy and Reading within the school. I always say that I am not good at teaching Literacy and that Numeracy is my thing! I'm stuck with what to do now, do I withdraw? Go and see what it's all about? They have been very vague throughout the whole process not even telling me what subject to teach my interview lesson on originally. I wouldn't be capable of doing the job without having some PD .

2. kiora

kiora New commenter

I have an interview at a private junior school tomorrow and one of my referees has just phoned me and asked whether I realise the job is to lead Literacy and Reading within the school. I always say that I am not good at teaching Literacy and that Numeracy is my thing! I'm stuck with what to do now, do I withdraw? Go and see what it's all about? They have been very vague throughout the whole process not even telling me what subject to teach my interview lesson on originally. I wouldn't be capable of doing the job without having some PD .