1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help....Interview lesson

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pinkflipflop, May 22, 2011.

1. I have lots of creative ideas.
    As for the advice...start with a learning objective and go from there.

2. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Sorry, but we are getting a lot of these posts at the moment and, not wishing to be rude but why should someone else come up with ideas and advice? I wouldn't want to employ someone who couldn't plan their own lesson and I don't know any schools who would.
    If you offer some ideas of your own, we could then advise on whether we think they might work, or suggest some ideas and extensions you might not have considered. But at least give it a go first, the school wants YOUR creativity, not mine!

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I have to echo what the other two posters have said. It is you that needs to come up with a lesson, you will have to do a whole week's worth next year, assuming you get the post.

Also you don't want our creative ideas. You actually want ideas that will allow the children to be creative.

My only advice will be: Go to the standards site and choose a relevant and appropriate LO. Come up with some SC and an idea for your teaching that allows children to make progress. Then post again to ask what we all think and get advice then.

You are a trained teacher (or about to become one) you can do this!