1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help!!! In need of a copy of the KS1 2005 Reading test teacher's book (Smile please)

Discussion in 'English' started by missyk, Feb 7, 2011.

1. We are currently doing some practice SATs and my children have just completed the 2005 Level 2 reading paper (Smile Please). We have been frantically searching for the teachers booklet to go with this, but have had no success, Does anybody have a copy they could email to me as i am desperate to work out their levels so i can use the results to help me with predicted grades for the SATs.
    Many thanks

Karen

2. We are currently doing some practice SATs and my children have just completed the 2005 Level 2 reading paper (Smile Please). We have been frantically searching for the teachers booklet to go with this, but have had no success, Does anybody have a copy they could email to me as i am desperate to work out their levels so i can use the results to help me with predicted grades for the SATs.
    Many thanks

Karen

3. Got exactly same problem. Did tests for level 3 one on Animal stories today and can't find the 2005 test book. Know we used it last year and I had a sort out in summer - hope I can find it!!

If I do, will try and send you a copy of mark schemes.

Good luck
    Helen

4. <font size="2">Does anyone know where I can find the error analysis for Smile Please? </font>

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

My post was for this - not the earlier requests.

7. Thank you so much Marlin! PERFECT! - What a useful site.

8. Hi, just wondered if anyone still had a copy of the mark scheme and level thresholds for smile please as our school copy seems to have also gone missing! I would be really grateful if anyone could email a copy to me please.... jcmycroft@btinternet.com

Thanks very much!