1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help! i need the year 3 mathematics framework for sept.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ll24g10, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hi there. I'm an NQT starting at my new school in sept. They follow the mathematics framework and the only unit I can get hold of online is A1 unit 1. Does anyone have a copy of the year 3 framework that they can email me? I'm aware that the national archives know there is a problem and they're trying to fix it but I'd love the framework now so that I can start planning. Help! It would be amazing if someone has it??

2. Me again! panic over I found the framework. If anyone is in the same boat- google teach find. This website seems to have copied the entire national strategies website before it got archived and all the frameworks are available here.

3. Thanks, have followed your suggestion of using 'teach find.' It's a useful resource. [​IMG]

4. sarahmilly

sarahmilly New commenter

5. sarahmilly

sarahmilly New commenter

I've just been surfing, and also found this:

http://numeracy.cumbriagridforlearning.org.uk/index.php?category_id=131

it's a link to the blocked units in word format with teaching ideas... not had a really good look, but it seems useful at a glance...

It's amazing what a rainy day makes you look at!!!!!

6. sarahmilly

sarahmilly New commenter

7. sarahmilly

sarahmilly New commenter

My computer's playing up... not sure why that posted twice!!!!!
    [​IMG]

8. I posted this link (among others!) yesterday on a different query, but you might find it useful for maths teaching resources and documents www.ness.uk.com Good luck with your new job!