1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help, I may need another Job

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by technostar, Feb 4, 2011.

1. I'm a DT Technician with 19 years experiance workng in a Grammar School in a NE suburb of Birmingham. Due to a curriculum review, our subject is in jeopardy. Are there any HOD's in the West Brmingham, Dudley or Sandwell areas who may have a positon becoming vacant in the near future? As well as the usual skills any DT Technician has, I have teaching experiance as over the last 3 years due to department staffing issues, I have been paid extra and taken on a near full KS3 RM timetable. The only stumbling block may be that I would need to retain a full time postion like I have now, not term time only.

2. I'm a DT Technician with 19 years experiance workng in a Grammar School in a NE suburb of Birmingham. Due to a curriculum review, our subject is in jeopardy. Are there any HOD's in the West Brmingham, Dudley or Sandwell areas who may have a positon becoming vacant in the near future? As well as the usual skills any DT Technician has, I have teaching experiance as over the last 3 years due to department staffing issues, I have been paid extra and taken on a near full KS3 RM timetable. The only stumbling block may be that I would need to retain a full time postion like I have now, not term time only.